Thursday, March 03, 2016

The New, Misguided, Religious Inquistion...Christian Persecution From Self Exalted And Deceived Leadership Inside The Assemblies Of God's People

I am here today...to expose a dark, secretive, and mild, but SERIOUS form of Christian Persecution from Christian leadership that has crossed my very path and my very life. These unsettling and upsetting scenes have occurred several times in the last 20+ years.

 But, not until last Sunday, Feb 28 2016, at my regular, local variety of You-Must-Be-Trinitarian--Repent-Or-You-Will-not be saved local assembly did I really know that the abuse I received from this associate pastor was absolutely wrong and he had crossed a line to persecution and prejudice against me and Our Lord also.

Thankfully, I am not 17 any more, or I would have thought this abuse was deserved and I could then have doubted my salvation based on the Grace Of God and my faith in Jesus Christ Our Savior Alone and the power of His Resurrection from the dead by our God and Father.....but I was closer to the Kingdom of God than I knew...

..And the next day...I did receive His new birth.....a 55 year old that loves our God.....became a child and entered Our God's Kingdom through the Way, The Truth and The Life, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....on Feb. 29, 2016.

This must be CLEAR, that my purpose here is NOT TO CONDEMN, for these offenses are forgivable....because,  those who are deceived, they "know not what they are doing". They think they are doing God's will, as did Saul of Tarsus, before his conversion. He had no idea...and either do the hypocrites that are exposed in this post...that they are actually persecuting Jesus Christ Himself...for we are members of His body! This Is serious.

The sin of persecution is easily forgivable for the sheep that are receiving the persecution; if we have learned to follow and obey our Lord's command to give unconditional forgiveness through our faith in Jesus Christ. Because we all had our moments "in the flesh", while we were yet ignorant.

It is therefore more than just to bring the darkness of ignorance, an unbridled attitude of hypocrisy and self-honoring entitlement of status to light. We must expose this inapt aggrandizement of a fallible man-made doctrine which actually adds a bogus step to those seeking Salvation in Jesus Christ....Hmmm?

Does that sound like the Gospel accounts are coming to life....seeing how many thousands of Christians are Biblical Unitarian minded and the millions of Jewish Unitarians there are.

Well...keep reading....you ain't seen nothing yet!

 I also need to wash away the haze and focus on the Only solution to all these matters that Jesus Christ came to fulfill in his people who continue in His Word. The most important declaration is what Lord Jesus reveals here: Mark 12:29-31.

That said...this a very serious problem for those leaders who continually persecute and badger God's people....yet remain self-righteous and unrepentant themselves...not having the slightest clue how much stress and harm that persecution can inflict.

Here is another reason why this persecution I have received is rather troubling. I am a Christian with a new nature (2Cor 5:17), who is known in my community as a Christian and I have lived as a Christian in Ashland, OR since Oct. 2011.

The first local assembly I went to ...on the very first time visit to their Sunday morning Bible study. I expressed a mere doubt about the  controversy over the LITERAL, PERSONAL "pre-existence" of Jesus Christ ....before the world began....as opposed to what I have always held to from the actual historical account in Matthew and other very familiar and plain texts that reveal Our God and Father as One who foreordains existence..ALONE....

Well, that is all it took...even though I was new....I was pounced on and corrected as if my very Salvation was at stake. I was confused...Hmmm?

Is it an unshaken faith and baptism into Lord Jesus Christ, who Our Father draws us to by His Power through His Gospel, and saves us Himself, through the Way, Life, Truth, Death, Burial, and Resurrection.... in the Name of The Only Firstborn Son of God, whom God anointed and approved as Messiah and Saviour ; that He gave to the world and highly exalted as Lord, who ascended to share Our God's throne in all power and authority?

  ...or is it the unshakable faith in a dubious and cobbled together, falsely inferred doctrinal conclusion that we are to put our faith In?

A year later, the pastor of that assembly confessed that he believed I committed blasphemy for my doubt over a clearly Biblical non-essential understanding...as I told him that I wasn't struggling with his doctrine any more because I was eager to be meek and have unity...so I eventually coalesced and accepted the "mystery".........but that was three years ago! A lot can happen in three years of time!

Moving on up to the current time, I can sum up the last three years as filled with the most extremely difficult trials in my life so far, new opportunities, making close Christian family connections....all in the midst of becoming disabled. After three years of vacillation, sporadic spiritual dry spells, doubts and temptations...my faith, hope, and love was low, I was going through the motions and bearing little fruit.

So, then I cried out to Our God and Lord with my troubles and fears...and He heard me. I was tired of reaping what I was sowing....as it is written...…

James 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,…

A few weeks ago I was prompted to examine myself to see if I was in the faith. This was the best decision I had made. I spent hours praying and listening to really well done youtube debates and reading, and bible Study from the Greek Text.

I revisited every controversial doctrine that bothered me or held any doubt. If I couldn't see it clearly...Over what seemed like a whole week I was would keep on seeking, asking , and knocking.....our father and Lord for help...and finally after understanding John 1:1 in a way that I believe is correct, I became convinced of a Biblical Unitarian understanding of the Godhead with the help of my fellow workers in the Lord.

The view I hold that I believe is known to many as Biblical Unitarianism, and by others "Christian Monotheism". If you know a Jewish person...just ask them if they are Trinitarian.....well, neither was Jesus Christ, and He he agreed with the creed of Israel and a scribe confirmed it it here:

Matt. 10:28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?" 29Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;....32The scribe said to Him, "Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BESIDES HIM;…

I think the Wise will choose to believe what the Lord Jesus says concerning how many persons His God and Father... Jesus worships ONE as Hid God and Father...and I choose to follow Him.

Because ....here I go...THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW...that "Jesus Was Not A Trinitarian". You can always read the book with the same by 
The details are best stated and explained in great detail on this well furnished and very informativewebsite...and this particular division of saved or not saved....here: http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/do-you-have-to-believe-in-the-trinity-to-be-saved

If I ask the question below to Christian leadership in another church...because I was quenched and aggressively badgered and needed to find a SAFE place....(could you ever believe that an assembly of God would not always be a safe place to go?....a place of refuge?)

Well, I am here today to sound the warning....

Those wolves in sheep's clothing are hidden. Their smiling faces and warm greetings on the outside....hide the pride and deception that is really going on inside many of these respectable and mild- mannered appearing religious leaders.

So, in my search for a safe assembly in the country in rural Southern Oregon...where people are nice.....I finally send them an email. I know them from a Trinitarian teaching ministry that airs on our local Christian radio and TV station. Judging from their Oh-so-friendly and welcoming website...ask the same humble question and I get the same foul and prejudiced attitude in my replies. Amazing?

These are leaders and supposed to be servants....not entitled Pharisees......hindering those who are entering the Lord's Kingdom that will come.....hopefully soon.

LOL, here I go again, but  THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW...that this appalling hypocrisy and Ignorance in Christian leadership over assemblies of God's people....must be JUST THE TIP of the proverbial frigid iceberg. This raises many questions...and I hope this account is clear....If not the reader can always contact me directly by email...jcgood1984@outlook.com

It is time for True Christians to stand against hypocrisy in Christian assembly leadership that are to deceived to think they are entitled to treat those who are just about to enter God's Kingdom...with a bizarre, ungodly wolf-like and disrespectful display of ignorance, divisiveness and persecution...to a little, meek sheep...

Just wanting to inquire this :

I said, "I could be wrong, but If I  differ with you on the Traditional Trinitarian doctrine after studying it and living it for many years, will you still receive me as a brother," ....I am  55 years old, by the way.

News Flash..

Last Sunday...at my local assembly... I experienced this wolf-like badgering and contempt for the Holy Spirit at the hands of a Christian Associate Pastor. I was stunned, for surely he new I was near the Kingdom of God...right? One would think so, but such is the nature of false doctrine and its deception.

I even had testified to this person for a whole hour witnessing my staunch and unmovable Faith in Jesus Christ and His eternal Sacrifice for our sins and my love for Our Father. I  shared my faith in Our God's promise to His chosen ones : the New birth as sons of God and  the Holy Spirit to abide in us and seal us into his eternal Kingdom on Earth ....and my total embrace of a willingness to serve him...considering what debauchery and deception our God pulled me out of as my Savior through Jesus Christ.

I was really close to being able to say this, and now  as of Feb. 29, 2016 I can  understand this word of God:

1 Cor. 12:3.....Therefore I inform you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.


That is why I was shocked when the associate pastor turned on me like a wolf in the public halls of the assembly as people were arriving for Sunday. Embarrassing me in the hall, disgracing Our Savior's name...badgering me and repeating....Who is Jesus? ...Who is Jesus? ...Who is Jesus?....LITERALLY, twelve aggressive times in a row!...not listening to my three word answer from heaven....Come and See.

I was backing away from him all the way down the back entrance hall and out the door in shock as I saw other people noticing the unusual, inapt, and disgraceful scene in a local assembly of God...Wow! I was stunned beyond belief....because I thought he knew both  the Lord and me......I had been fooled...all this time....why was that? I have left never to return.

If you read my blog posts over the days since Sunday, Feb.28 2016.....you may learn some things if the Lord wills.

ironically...these Trinitarian Pharisees laud themselves...that they are the only non-cult....(does that sound humble?) ...Remember what Lord Jesus said...."You will know if I have sent them by their fruit"

This Sunday morning was so extraordinary....although the last few times it happened ..it was not as hurtful, because they were strangers...and I had less knowledge of Truth.

Having my own brother with authority treat me like a dog and someone that did not even know God...as  moments before he said this to me....causing me such grief and stress that I became Ill for about 24 hours.

Will we obey Jesus in this....
 Matt. 1040 "He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me. 41"He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.…

Our Lord reveals perfectly...exactly what is Eternally at stake....in how we treat God's people.

With what I believe is an appropriate and godly response: a renewed zeal to preach the uncorrupted  Gospel Of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom everywhere God's people are....and to boldly love our deceived brethren in leadership and authority...and simply, humbly ASK them One humble question....

What Would Jesus Do?  If I humbly came up to Him and if was only doubting and wrestling with His doctrine after studying it and living it for over 30 years (as in my case) do you believe.....would The Lord of glory comfort me in a dove-like manner as one would a lost child.......or would he badger and taunt me in this manner?

The brethren who believe like I do....are commanded to be humble and peaceful...and I do not know any of my true Biblical Unitarian brothers that EVER would even think of doing a scene like this in a public place in an assembly of God.


.

No comments: