Thursday, March 03, 2016

My Testimony Of Receiving Jesus Christ To My Mother and Her Adult Children


I have great news....I was REALLY born again on Feb. 29, 2016...
I really, Truly am a new Creation of God, as it is written....

2 Corinthians 5:17....Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new Creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

so you have to crucify any bad memory of me...
Wait until you see the new me.......I hope you pray to Our Father....and believe this is true.
I now have a much better hope and I do have hope and now that I am REALLY born again......EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.....except my body!

Do you know what this means...I will tell you this and make mother happy.....Now I can go back to your grown up daughters and other son....as "one raised from the dead"....and now I hold BOTH ARMS wide Open....with God's love..and not obligation...I am Truly, free indeed.

You can tell Max...Cathy, Heather, Margo...your Neighbors...anyone you know, your sister, my aunt....yes, even strangers...

I will receive All.....and God has made me a safe person..because I can do no harm to anyone any more
because the Holy Spirit of Christ which now lives in me is like a dove..gentle, calm.....

as it is written:

1 john 3:9....Those who have been born from God don't live sinful lives. What God has said lives in them, and they can't live sinful lives. They have been born from God.

and The Lord will help you....believe just like He did with Thomas.....notice how gentle the Spirit of Christ is in a difficult  interaction...

27Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing." 28Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"…

It is OK to doubt....but don't resist the Holy Spirit ...which is a  dangerous sin.

Just look at my blog...and notice what I have written since Feb. 29, 2016....you will notice....is the ability to do this writing a gift from God for his hurting and weary people.....or not?

You can decide....


I love ...and I am waiting for you....when you believe that I am a GENUINE servant of Christ Our Lord....
Remember what Jesus said....Matt. 10:40

"He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

I receive you....do you receive me?

I wait for you....with open arms........

I want to honor my mother.....as long as she obeys Him....

Great News..this below is what I asked the Father to make me...a servant of God and His Son. We even have the same name!!!

James 1:1  James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ

Love and Peace from God and From His Son Jesus Christ.

John 17:3..."This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

your NEW son.....James

 ps now I finally really love the name James and I will love myself as well as others...because He called me to be a servant of God and His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ also.

No comments: