Thursday, March 03, 2016


James Carroll to Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram


I have a question after I qualify it with series of clarifying statements. There are some leaders in churches that cross a serious boundary.....when they do not receive those of us who are genuine, born again Brothers in Christ.... but yet have a clearer revelation of the REAL "trinity".

If you know a Jew ...you will understand and I hope WE ALL understand that Jesus Christ Still is a Man from the Tribe of Judah...because Our God has made Christ the Lord unique and unchanging. As Jesus confirmed with a Jewish Scribe...how we are to understand God Our Father.
Just ask any other of the millions, they will tell you that God the Father is ONE alone...One Person...
as Jesus clearly affirms....notice what he said to the scribe:

Mark 12:28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?" 29Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;
32The scribe said to Him, "Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BESIDES HIM;…

The Jewish scribe and Jesus Himself ...Affirm that the Father is One Person.....we all have to decide....whether to believe what Jesus said ...or some cobbled together unBiblical doctrine of men called "the trinity."

I am going to go by what our Lord Jesus clearly said and Have faith in Him alone as my Teacher...then have faith in a dubious mysterious "trinity".

Yes there is a genuine "trinity"...but most who claim the predominant Trinitarian doctrine as absolute Truth, I believe have got the false one....because of its fruit.

I say this in love and humility, not to divide but to unite.
It is healthy and Biblical to examine if we are in the Faith of Jesus.

Don't take MY word for it...Check the Scripture in the Greek...for there are several errors in translations and if you read the Scripture through the wrong lens....you will think that you "see" the false trinity....but what does your heart and mind say?

My question is....would I be considered a brother in Christ even though I see God as the Unique Almighty Father only....I see His Son as Everlasting One and ONLY Fully Human Jesus Christ exalted by God...but not God the Father.... as ONLY those who JESUS WILLS to reveal the Father has this revelation been given. Matt.11:27.

....and the holy Spirit is not a Person, but God's Spirit from Our Father that He gave his son, and Through His Son.....we can receive the GIFT of the Holy Spirit from Christ...as HIS VERY SPIRIT.

Very easy to understand if you; 1) Check out the Greek translations....the word translated [He] can also be translated [It].....the way you should rightly parse this out as follows :

The words holy Spirit parsed into English from the Greek...is better stated and written as:
The One holy Spirit of God in Christ...this is the SAME SPIRIT..that we Inherit in Christ.....when we ask the Father for It...and The Father Thorough Jesus Christ pours It (the Holy Spirit) out according to God's will...Titus 3:6.

God the Father and His Son's One united, and shared Spirit is Holy...hence....  I am the Father are One. John 10:30...that is in fact revealed to mean : One in God's holy Spirit and in Truth, In Way, In Life, and In Word, and in Their united Will of God....

...in context...it is not a verse to be misinterpreted out of context...to support a traditional Trinitarian error.

...but NOW we that are His Children can be joint heirs with Jesus Christ and we have received the promise of the Father...as it is written in Ephesians..…12to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. 13In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.
Christ STILL shares Fully the Godhead bodily without measure yet still 100% MAN. Col 2:9, 1 Tim 2:5

Would I be received as a brother.. if I hold to the above? Or would I be persecuted...as I have been by false teacher ...who cross the line when they say with deception their OWN authority......"you are not Saved and do not know the Truth"
But that is OK...for I know that it is an honor to suffer for His sake and His Kingdom....and it is a blessing to be persecuted.

But, If I am a genuine minister of Christ......I think this should be a sobering message to the self-righteous....who hold up their faith in a dubious and mysterious doctrine ....that I used to accept since the mid 90's until Feb 29 2016...when I got born again...and became a new Creation in Christ.

Discern for yourself...with prayer I would encourage you....

Chip Ingram, I love your work, witness of your Faith, radio, ministry and although we differ on whether is ( which I have heard you confess)...Jesus as fully God and the Holy Spirit as a person...I receive you as a brother...and I am thankful for your ministry that has touched me any many.

Remember what Jesus said....Matt. 10:40

"He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

I receive you....do you receive me?

The Lord has called His own to unity...Let us grow up into Him in all unity.......and put away the divisions ...like those false doctrines that the Pharisees accused our Lord with....and I pray that you know the rest of His story.....Amen

Peace to the assemblies that Worship Our God in Spirit and Truth.

PS..I want to state that I AM NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT.....CLAIMING...ANY of these Letters to PROMOTE MYSELF AS AN INFALLIBLE.....I could be wrong....

But, By The GRACE of GOD...this has been written by me BY MY Faith in Jesus Christ and the  new Creation in Christ....that Our God has made me..to Glorify HIS NAME....and the NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES   JESUS CHRIST!!!......to both the deceived and confused....to clarify..what our Lord desires ALL to see.....as Truth.....and to EDIFY and UNITE the WHOLE body of Christ....to whom I am a ONLY called as a servant...as another Brother BEFORE me who has the same name..JAMES.... has made evident.......and  crystal CLEAR...see....James 1:1

No comments: