Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Merry Christmas", Starbucks....

Well...I am a Christian...and I like coffee. I consume it daily.

1) I go into Starbucks sometimes, but I don't expect anything but good tasting coffee...
2) When it comes to the "Christmas Season"....the time is for giving....not demanding...

One person, recently decided that he was entitled to a greeting of "Merry Christmas" from Starbucks.  This is rather odd, because it is only VETERAN'S DAY...!

IMHO...what this person doesn't understand is that many people are not connecting  Jesus Christ with the Winter Holiday Season. Especially if the owner of a business is not a believer in Him.

A Merry Christmas and a love for Our God is in Our hearts....
and we cannot logically expect many to give away...what they don't have...

After all...I follow the One who said...."It is more blessed to give than to receive"....and "Forgive them...they know not what they are doing"....

not... post a video of a demanding rant on Facebook.

No comments: